Tuesday, August 5, 2008

2008 Book List

For those of you who don't know me well I love to read. My mom thinks I'm a little bit nuts but I like to keep a list of what I read each year. I guess I'm a bit OCD on this, I've been keeping a list since the summer of 2003. I like to know what I've read and if I pick up a book that seems familiar I can go and check and see if I've already read it. So I thought I'd post my list from this year so far. If you need a good book I've read some this year. This year I've also tried to read some books other than Christian Fiction because that's what I normally would read. I'll try and keep this list updated every few weeks so you can check back to this post for new books. The most recent reads are at the bottom.

  • Between Sundays by Karen Kingsbury
  • Last Light by Terri Blackstock
  • Valiant Hope by Donna Fleisher
  • Night Light by Terri Blackstock
  • Amazing Grace by Danielle Steele
  • True Light by Terri Blackstock
  • Kabul Beauty School by Deborah Rodriguez
  • Escape by Carolyn Jessop
  • White Chocolate Moments by Lori Wick
  • A Night to Remember by Walter Lord
  • Someday by Karen Kingsbury
  • Surrender Bay by Denise Hunter
  • Cassidy by Lori Wick
  • Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
  • Waiting for Morning by Karen Kingsbury
  • Chosen: The Lost Diaries of Queen Esther by Ginger Garrett
  • Dawn's Light by Terri Blackstock
  • Bachelor's Puzzle by Judith Pella
  • Sabrina by Lori Wick
  • The Convenient Groom by Denise Hunter
  • In the Company of Secrets by Judith Miller
  • Moon over Tokyo by Siri L. Mitchell
  • Hattie Big Sky by Kirby Larson
  • To Love Anew by Bonnie Leon
  • Counting of Grace by Elizabeth Winthrop
  • Sister's Choice by Judith Pella
  • Whispers Along the Rails by Judith Miller
  • Yellow Star by Jennifer Roy
  • The Englisher by Beverly Lewis
  • The Brethern by Beverly Lewis
  • The Sand Castle by Rita Mae Brown
  • A Bride most Begrudging by Deeanne Gist
  • The Mailbox by Audrey Shafer
  • Sundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson
  • Sail by James Patterson
  • The Midwife's Apprentice by Karen Cushman
  • The Senator's Other Daughter by Stephen Bly
  • The General's Notorious Widow by Stephen Bly
  • The Diplomat's Wife by Pam Jenoff
  • For Such a Time by Elyse Larson
  • The Kommandant's Girl by Pam Jenoff
  • Sunset by Karen Kingsbury
  • Jessie by Lori Wick
  • An Uncertain Dream by Judith Miller
  • Anathema by Colleen Coble
  • Moment of Weakness by Karen Kingsbury
  • Halfway to Forever by Karen Kingsbury
  • Mending Places by Denise Hunter
  • Saving Grace by Denise Hunter
  • The Purpose of Christmas by Rick Warren

No comments: