Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Today David and I have been married for 11 years. I can't believe that time has went by so quickly. We were 22 and 20 when we sealed it with a kiss and lived in Tahlequah. Then we both graduated and moved to Dallas and went to Seminary. Caley was born and then we had one year left to finish up seminary. We met some of our best friends while we were in Dallas. In 2004 we moved to Topeka where David took his first position post seminary. Blake was born after we'd been here a year. We love Topeka and have some great friends here too. We wouldn't change a thing. I'm so thankful to be married to David and that he loves me and our kids. He's truely the man that God intended for me to meet and spend the rest of my life with.




Then: July 26, 1997





Now: June 2008

1 comment:

teampischke said...

Happy Anniversary...
We met some great friends is Dallas too!
All out love..
the pischkes.