Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My little boy is not so little anymore






Late in April we went to Dallas to see my sister and her new baby and Blake was still sleeping in a crib. Once we got back to Topeka I decided that we were going to make the switch to the "big boy bed." So we did and he's been doing great. He hasn't had any trouble going to sleep and staying asleep in his bed. I'm so thankful for that. It's funny because when he was still in his crib when he would wake up he'd call for us and we'd come in and get him out, he's still doing that in his bed. In the morning when he wakes up he calls for one of us and we'll go in and tell him he can get up, it's just funny that he hasn't figured out that he could get up whenever and come out. I'm a little happy about this because it means that he's still needing me and he's so not big yet.
Caley thinks it's pretty cool that Blake is in a big boy bed too.

No comments: