Friday, June 4, 2010

memorial day weekend

We had a lot of fun this Memorial Day Weekend. We went to Summer Safari Nights at the zoo, then I went to Clay Center/Morganville, KS with some girlfriends and we went to a place called Joanie's Junk and if you haven't been there I'd highly recommend going it was a cute little shop and I got some great stuff and the best thing is that it's cheap. Then Sunday after church we surprised the kids and took them to Great Wolf Lodge in Kansas City. It was a lot of fun, we'd never been and the kids thought the room with the "wolf den" and bunkbeds were really cool. It was great just to have some time to hang out with just our family.
The star wars characters at the zoo. This was the highlight of the night for David and Blake.
David, there really is a Clay Center, KS. This has been a running joke in our family.
The kids were really excited about where they got to sleep.
Going to get ready for dinner.
We got to eat dinner in a tent.

Caley and I in the gameroom.

Bedtime-I think David and I were more tired than the kids.
Day #2 at Great Wolf Lodge
The end result of two days of fun in the water.












No comments: