Thursday, March 26, 2009

two funnies

A couple weekends ago the kids and I were at my parents in Oklahoma. We were almost done eating dinner when we hear thud, thud, thud. I jump up because both kids are out of the room and on the stairs and then Blake starts crying. I put him up from the bottom of the stairs and ask what happened. Caley looks at me and says, "Blake was doing cartwheels down the stairs."


This past Monday the wind in Kansas was terrible and it blew all day. Well I guess is was so strong that it knocked our electricity out for a while. It happened about 4:20 just after Caley got home from school. So both kids are so surprised that the lights and TV aren't working. But the best question was asked by Blake. He asked, "Mommy, if someone comes to the door and rings the doorbell what will we do?"

No comments: