I've been trying to figure out why she wouldn't like it and these are the conclusions that I've come to with a little help from my sister and mom:
- The gym is really loud and echoey.
- There is probably at least 2 classes of Kindergarten kids in there.
- It's not just free play like in preschool.
- There are rules and you need to follow them.
- One teacher is a guy and the other is a girl.
So on Friday last week she gets home and we ask her how school was and if she had fun. I then ask how was PE and she says, "it was much more gooder today." I say that's great I'm glad that you had a fun time. How come it was better today and she says that the teacher who's a guy wasn't there and it was just the lady teacher and that's why she likes it better.